Saturday, May 22, 2010

Searching and Cleaning.

Today was a day of Searching and Cleaning. We still have not found a hardcopy of Zoe's Will. Though we have now found the same electronic copy on multiple computers. Jonathan, Susan, Annette and I worked hard today getting Zoe's house in boxes for the time we will need to move it out into storage for whoever her executor of estate will be. We also checked into the storage unit. Still Praying that we find a copy and are sad that we have yet to find it. We have found some wonderful memorabilia for Shira and Caleb when they are older.

It is nice to see a lot of people reaching out to see what they can do to help. I have a lot of people suggesting different things to raise money for the children and unfortunately I am unable to field most of these inquires. I guess my thought is if you have an idea to do and want to execute it and then send the proceeds to me to put in the bank that is up to you. Still working with the photographer and I hope to put the information up on the blog soon.

As for the Children they are coming to visit tomorrow with my family for about 7.5 hours.. So we are hoping to get out of the house and go to the Olbrich Botanical Gardens or something fun.. Maybe bowling who knows yet..
Have a blessed weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much to Katrina, Jonathan, Susan, and Annette for doing all this hard work. You are such good friends!
    --Jennifer

    ReplyDelete