Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Photoshoot In Zoe's memory

This is what was posted through Moms in Madison I am putting it on here for everyone.. If you can please take up this great opportunity..

As you are aware fellow MIM member Zoe Silver passed away recently. I had the opportunity to work with Zoe and her kids and that meeting and her passing has had a profound impact on me. As a result. I am offering a mini session benefit donating all proceeds in Zoe's memory.

I would encourage moms to come out with their kids. I feel honored to have been able to capture Zoe and her kids and I think that getting photo with your kids would be a great way to honor Zoe's memory.

Please check out the details here.

http://blog.amyjesterphotography.com/?p=104

If you have any questions please contact me.
Amy Jester
amy@amyjesterphotogrpahy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment