Thursday, May 13, 2010

Post from Mary Ellen Gambutti

Although I never met Zoe personally, I friended her through my daughter on facebook. I was impressed by her intelligence and wit and her deep caring of her children. How she would prepare food loveingly for them from scratch. We shared a mutual love of animals, including Nigerian Dwarf goats and bantam chickens. She was so taken with those ... Sweet little chickens, which she cared for in her home to protect them from the cold til she could set up a run outside in the spring. The children loved the "chickettes", as she called them. They were beginning to lay, to the delight and amusement of her children. I was a professional gardener. Zoe would ask me about flowers sometimes, and Shira called me the "nice flower lady". Good-bye , Dear Zoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment