Thursday, September 23, 2010

Transition

The transition is starting. The courts decided today the time-line for the kids to transition to their Grandparents house. They will be going down every weekend till they move in October. I am glad the kids will get a transition period though I am sad that I don't know when the next time I will see them is, since they have school during the week and will be with their Grandparents on the weekend. I was hoping to see them this weekend and take them to the Apple Orchard but that isn't going to happen. I pray that they have a seamless transition and that they make new friends quickly. I am going to miss them terribly and I know my kids will miss them I sure hope that we will be able to visit with them or have them come up and visit us.

Pray for them and all the emotions that they deal with on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment